COMBAT MICRO-ORGANISMS WITH UV-C LIGHT
Ultraviolet light (UV-C) helps eliminate 99% bacteria, viruses, fungus, moulds on the surfaces of most household and personal items.
Stacks Image 117
Stacks Image 119
Stacks Image 121
UV-C light is invisible.
The “C” wavelength of the electromagnetic UV family has germicidal effects - destroying micro-organisms: bacteria, virus, protist, and mould.
UV-C is the most lethal wavelength to micro-organisms.
UV-C is used in hospitals to keep equipment and theatres sterilised.
UV-C disinfection attacks the DNA/RNA of a cell, breaking down the outer protein layer, rendering it unable to reproduce or spread.
UV-C CLEANING IS SAFE... IF YOU HAVE TRAINING
Please note that UV radiation could effect your eyes and skin, so do not look directly into the light or let your skin be exposed to the light. Once the light is off it is safe to enter the room, UV radiation is only harmful when working and on.
Stacks Image 170
INTERESTING VIDEOS TO WATCH
Stacks Image 157
Stacks Image 159

QUICK | SAFE | COST EFFECTIVE